⚠️10 THINGS ABOUT MY SELF🤫⚠️

Hi!
Its me,wellcome to my PAGE.
You can see 10 THINGS ABOUT ME in below.
I hope you can learn something about me(i know you cant learn anything) and makes you feel Better 👍

1.I LIKE WATCHING ANIME
•In free time i like to watch some entertained show likes anime. Some people maybe think im so childish but i dont care anymore because i know their point of view about some people like me.😉

2.I CAN DRAW SOME COMIC😱

•I have some dream about my self that make comic and become so popular, in that day i practice my skill on drawing so i can makes that dream come true. 🖌️

3.I HAVE CAT NAMES "OYEN"
•I have so many cat at home but the one who get picture is oyen only. Also i dont know why oyen is very trending at TIKTOK. I thought oyen name for orange cat is my idea only.😂

4.I LIKE WATCH SOME MEMES
•Memes is the most popular in media social in now days. After watch some anime sometime i go to other media social to watch some meme that can makes me laugh.😄

5.I LIKE EDITING PICTURE
•Makes some pictures beautiful is one of my favorites thinks to do.

6.MY LOVE SPICE AND SPICY FOOD
•Spice can makes food smells good and spicy food is more better with spice.

7.IM SO BAD AT PLAYING MOBA GAMES
•Most of moba games need teamwork but that the worst things about game because 80% player can't give cooperation.

8.I LOVE PUZZLE HOROR GAMES
•Puzzle game is the best things to play if you want some adrenaline in your heart.

9.I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE THAT BREAK SOME RULE
•Rule is the most important in life.The one who break it dont have discipline in his heart.

10.WASTING TIME IS THE MOST THINGS I HATE
•We cant buy time that because waste it is the most things i hate.



Ulasan